Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Prez Sez...

Today my heart is full thinking about the youth of the church who are the royal generation.  They quietly serve others and try to do the right thing.  How blessed we are in Valley Center to have great leaders who love and guide our children!  Primary leaders teach them to choose the right and to be comfortable praying to Heavenly Father.  YM/YW bring them together to learn to serve others and have fun doing it.  Early morning Seminary helps them to understand the scriptures.  The scouting program builds confidence and character.  Having attended many youth summer camps, I know that many testimonies of the Savior are born there.  And eacvh Sunday, I see new parents who bring their children to church where they can learn to love and serve the Lord.  I realize that we all have the same goal in mind. The great thing is that we can help each other in this effort.  When one is weak or tired, we can help by lifting each other, filling in the gaps, and sharing our time and talents.  Most of all we can love one another.  Love can soften hearts and heal.  I hope we will continue to try to do as the Savior asks and love one another as He has loved us.  Lovingly,  Sister O.

No comments: